Monday, August 31, 2009

My first week experience in high school was...

My first week experience in high school was... actually pretty boring. School is school and that will never change. It will always be boring, tiring, and blah. That's a good way to describe it. Blah. It's not different than middle school. I got used to it the first day. And because its mostly the same people, I feel as if its still my eighth grade year. But the good thing is that I am getting educated. And that's all I care about in school. That, and having fun. I mean, I am 14. And what 14 year old doesn't want to have fun?
One thing that is has changed, is the Cafeteria. I love it, and hate it at the same time. What I like about it, is that they serve different options and it isn't plastic like the food at my old school. Which SUCKS because it made me throw up. Ewh. The bad thing is the lines. I hate the fact that there is only two lunches for this entire school. I think there should be more so the lines should be shorter and I would actually have time to eat. But whatever, I'll live.

No comments:

Post a Comment