Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My dream vacation is...

My dream Vacation is... Well, I never really though about it. I guess it would be with Vanessa Anne Hudgens. I like her. A LOT!!!!! But I don't really know where. Maybe It would be in Hawaii but too many people got there. I like vacation when they are in a private place. Maybe I'll go to Sri Lanka or a private island owned by me. Lol. I wish. Or maybe on a cruise or private yatch with all my friends. Yeah. That would be awesome. We would have good time.
But I think the best place to spend the day is at an Amusement park. I LOVE Roller coasters and I also like shows and Wild attractions. I would probably go to Universal studios in Hollywood because I've been there before and I liked it a lot. I would Go on every ride at least twice and I would spend 3 days there with all my friends and family. That would be awesome. Oh. and Vanessa Hudgens would be there and go on with me on all the rides. Lol. But I guess that's why they call it a dream vacation. It would never happen. Only in my dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment