Monday, September 14, 2009

If stranded on an island, what 3 items would I want with me?

What three Items would I want with me? I know just the ones. Any three items? That means any three items in the World. I would want a Solar powered generator (yes they do exist), my laptop computer with it's charger, and a water filter. I would use the solar powered generator to charge my laptop when necessary. I would use the Laptop to contact the emergency people persons so they can come and rescue me. I have 3G all over the world so it wouldn't be a problem. And I would use the Water filter to filter and drink the ocean water until the rescue team comes and rescues me. Its really simple. I don't understand why people make such a big deal about this kind of stuff. They choose to bring stuff like a knife, a lighter, an emergency flare, or something stupid like that. No offense to the people sitting right next to me. They make such a big deal about it and actually want to kill and hunt the animals in the island. Lord knows what is on the island and God forbid there be any animals on the island. I'm a herbivore and I would never hurt another living, breathing thing as long as it doesn't hurt me. Well, actually... Not even if it hurts me. Besides, how are you even sure there are animals?
What I would do is I would make a shelter out of whatever source of vegetation is available. If there isn't Vegetation, then I would use ice, or mud, or whatever is on the island. For food, I wouldn't really need to eat much due to my metabolism. I only eat about twice a day with an occasional snack at night. But you would survive much longer drinking water than you would survive eating, so I am alright with my filter. Anyway, I would contact the authorities nearby using my laptop to come and rescue me so I wouldn't be there for long. And that's pretty much it. That's all I would bring. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment