Tuesday, September 8, 2009

If I could have one job for the rest of my life it would be...

If I could have one job for the rest of my life it would be... It would be to own something. I like owning things because you get a whole bunch of money and you don't have to do much. Well, at first its a lot of work. But after you work your butt off, it starts to get easier. I would own a HUGE business. But a good one; one that gives money, yet makes money. Like Disney; It makes a LOT of money and gives a lot too. The owner of the Walt Disneyland Theme park is rich beyond your wildest dreams. He makes more money than the owner of Walt Disney World, but only because he owns other businesses too.
But he also has a good heart. In 2001, he donated 110,000,000 (million) to the Make-A-Wish foundation of his own money, not Disney's money. And he told the Make-A-Wish foundation not to tell anyone about it so he would not have all the publicity. Eventually, they let out the secret. But he still makes a lot of money. So I think I would probably own a family related business like Medicare or a Hotel for families. That is the perfect Job for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment