Friday, September 11, 2009

What do the events of 9/11 mean to me?


What do they Mean to me???? I don't know!!! Terrorists are bad. What else do you want me to Say??? How I feel about them is different. I feel that those people only care about themselves and that thy are stupid to do that. They believe that if you are a suicide bomber, That you get to screw 72 virgins when you go to heaven. Its the truth. It's retarded, but true. I can't stand radical muslims. The other Muslims, I have nothing against. I actually have a lot of Muslim friends :) so I'm not hating against Religion, a long as your religion doesn't include killing or murdering others, or even worse, YOURSELF. Because that's just bull crap. I hate killing, dying, murdering, deaths, and anything including hurting people. I'm just not like that. Punch me, I won't punch you back. Well, at least I'll try not to. Unless your my brother. Then, I'll beat you up. But I hate violence. Brothers fighting is different. That's nature.
So I feel that terrorists have nothing better to do with their life, so they choose to end it. They just want to put fear in our lives. It's pointless. Murdering innocent people isn't going to make us stop the war, or worship their god, or back us down from doing anything they don't want us to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment