Monday, October 5, 2009

If I had $1,000,000, I would...

If I had $1,000,000 dollars, I would spend it in so many ways. I would do so many things to make those million dollars multiply without having to do much work. First, I would buy myself the little things in life that I have always wanted. Like an iPod touch, new TV, Cell phone, and other stuff that my parents would like me to buy them. Then, I would invest. With the remaining $999,000 dollars that I have remaining, I would buy a nice, expensive building. Then, since it will be completely paid off, I would rent it so people can have a chance to live there for as long as they want. Since the house is really nice and expensive, I would charge a LOT since the house is so nice and only rich people can afford it. I would charge about double of what I pay now for my house. Or maybe even triple. And all that money will go to me. Eventually, when the I have enough money, I would buy another house and do the same. With the money I make, I would pay off any bills that my parents owe, and then buy myself a house.
Eventually, The process would repeat itself and I would own an entire community. I would be a lot more rich that I started out with. And all this with a million dollars while other people choose to spend it on stuff like cars and a hundred Wiis and candy and a whole bunch of stuff like that. And the better part of this is that because I'm young, I'll be owning at least 10 houses by the time I'm 25. And that's how I would spend the million dollars. I wouldn't invest in companies and businesses because that involves stocks and that really confuses me. But at least I know how to make more money from some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment