Friday, October 9, 2009

My favorite holiday is...

My favorite Holiday is Christmas. Why? Mostly because its the day that I get a reality check. My whole family does. I realize how important my family is. And also how important my friends are. They make me who I am today. It is also the day my Savior Lord Jesus Christ was born (Not really) so I think that is very important. I say not really because he was actually born sometime in the Spring. But that is the day that I celebrate it. And that is really important because without him, I wouldn't be born.
On Christmas, I go to the homeless shelter and help out sometimes. But most of the time, I go to the orphanage and give the Little kids presents. I like to put smile on their faces. I also try to donate to UNICEF, but I mostly do that on Halloween, even though I don't celebrate it. But yeah. I like Christmas because I like the fact that it makes me realize that I am much more fortunate than others. Not only having a house and a car and other stuff that makes my life easier, but also having My wonderful Family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment